Welcome to SDNX3!

You'll need to Log in. in order to fully use all the features and view all the sections of this site.

Please Register if you're not yet a member to have access to join in our forum thanks,

enjoy staying here and do have some fun.

powered by: SDNX3
Welcome to SDNX3!

You'll need to Log in. in order to fully use all the features and view all the sections of this site.

Please Register if you're not yet a member to have access to join in our forum thanks,

enjoy staying here and do have some fun.

powered by: SDNX3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TELL ME YOUR STORY!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
omekemoy
omekemoy

TELL ME YOUR STORY!!! Empty
PostSubject: TELL ME YOUR STORY!!!   TELL ME YOUR STORY!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:42 am

DAPAT SUMPAYAN AN STORYA NAN LAST NAH NAGPOST.. PUYDE MASKI SIN O NA KARAKTER AN GAMITON

SUGDAN NAKU!!

ISA KAADLAW, HUMAN KLASE NI ZAG NAGDALIDALI SIJAG PAGWAPO ARON MAKIGMET SA IJA TEXTMET DIDTO SA BOLIBARD. LINGKURAY ANAY SIJA SA MGA BANGKO PINAATUBANG SA DAGAT HUYAT HUYAT SA IJA PINAKAKUSGANG TEXTM8!! UG SA DIHANG..
Back to top Go down
zagvot
zagvot

PostSubject: Re: TELL ME YOUR STORY!!!   TELL ME YOUR STORY!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:10 am

forum rules
4. Do not type in all capital letters. This is considered as shouting and is difficult to read as well as unsightly.
Back to top Go down
meAN_giRL

meAN_giRL

PostSubject: Re: TELL ME YOUR STORY!!!   TELL ME YOUR STORY!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:42 am

niabot na xa sa bolivard. naglingkoray usa xa ug gi panid-an ug taimtim ang kagabhion,gipaminawan niya ang pagbunal sa bawud sa seawall, mintras gipaabot niya ang iyang txtm8 na sa sulod sa iyang kasing2 murag iya ng gihigugma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TELL ME YOUR STORY!!!   TELL ME YOUR STORY!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TELL ME YOUR STORY!!!
Page 1 of 1