Welcome to SDNX3!

You'll need to Log in. in order to fully use all the features and view all the sections of this site.

Please Register if you're not yet a member to have access to join in our forum thanks,

enjoy staying here and do have some fun.

powered by: SDNX3
Welcome to SDNX3!

You'll need to Log in. in order to fully use all the features and view all the sections of this site.

Please Register if you're not yet a member to have access to join in our forum thanks,

enjoy staying here and do have some fun.

powered by: SDNX3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rolemodel

rolemodel

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Empty
PostSubject: i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^   i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:35 am

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ 25382117673818243608100

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ 25382117673828243607100

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ 25382117673791576944100

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ 25382117673948243595100

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ 25382117673814910275100

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Newbn

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Jbwkzx

please post your comments to my artworkz..^_^..
Back to top Go down
http://rolemodelwebb.blogspot.com
zagvot
zagvot

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^   i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:00 am

gana boss patudlo ko please
Back to top Go down
rolemodel

rolemodel

PostSubject: Re: i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^   i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:27 am

lolz^_^
Back to top Go down
rolemodel

rolemodel

PostSubject: Re: i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^   i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:31 am

newbie pa ko tol^_^..photoshop.lingaw2x lang gud.....
Back to top Go down
CHEN
FOUNDER

PostSubject: Re: i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^   i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:13 am

rolemodel wrote:
i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ 25382117673818243608100

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ 25382117673828243607100

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ 25382117673791576944100

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ 25382117673948243595100

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ 25382117673814910275100

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Newbn

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Jbwkzx

please post your comments to my artworkz..^_^..

My C&C for your work:

work #1:
i love the concept but try to remove the floral brush na na.a sa left and right side or just lower the opacity para dili clash lantawon..

work#2:
text is too simple, logo okey kaso blury try to sharpen it more..artwork text cool i love the design..

work#3:
rolemodel text sucks! try to use a gradiant color para dara the rest fine Smile

work#4:
hate the effect of teh pic much beter glow na ayaw butangi ug our glow..or qn magbutang man try to use color na mag fit sa red para mas nice lantawon.. Smile

work#5:
nice logo love it.. Smile

work#5:
pink color but hate the text color lol.. anyway cool stuff..

work#6:
add some brightness and contrast to your pic kay dark xa then try to use photo filter and gradiant map para maiba an color..then wrong position of text too large and the gradiant /font style sucks! wew!

anyway marajaw jaun basta practice lan nice work btw..

KIU! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sdnx3.darkbb.com
zagvot
zagvot

PostSubject: Re: i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^   i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:25 am

photoshop cs4 imo gamit boss?
Back to top Go down
pstarkevs

pstarkevs

PostSubject: Re: i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^   i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:38 pm

Weak Edition.. ^_^
Back to top Go down
zagvot
zagvot

PostSubject: Re: i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^   i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:21 am

umay gana kev?
Back to top Go down
rolemodel

rolemodel

PostSubject: Re: i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^   i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:00 am

thank you...cheny...^_^.....love your c & c...apir!...you really are a pro..i think....lol...
Back to top Go down
rolemodel

rolemodel

PostSubject: Re: i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^   i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 8:01 am

on progress pa ako ziggy...ai.ai...^_^...pasuya.ai tah niju signature!....hehehe....chenny..ok kaw?..
Back to top Go down
zagvot
zagvot

PostSubject: Re: i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^   i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:23 am

boos model kaela kamu ni marco (uyab ni iris) ahaha mamaw man pud na
Back to top Go down
rolemodel

rolemodel

PostSubject: Re: i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^   i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:43 am

uu..clasmate nko nah c mark..IT..^_^
Back to top Go down
zagvot
zagvot

PostSubject: Re: i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^   i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:13 am

ahahah amu lageh kay sa pic man gud
Back to top Go down
CHEN
FOUNDER

PostSubject: Re: i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^   i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:31 pm

rolemodel wrote:
on progress pa ako ziggy...ai.ai...^_^...pasuya.ai tah niju signature!....hehehe....chenny..ok kaw?..

SOTW or Signature of the week for SDN already opened pakibasa nalang sa rules hahaha.. pasuyaay man kaha fafa rodel ayehh.. laju pa deadline maka practice pata nyhahaha

CLICK HERE FOR THE SOTW OPENING

good luck hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://sdnx3.darkbb.com
rolemodel

rolemodel

PostSubject: Re: i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^   i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:32 am

dili lageh rodel..ai.ai...rolemodel...chennee..okay?....please be guided sa ako name tag..^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^   i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my  designing skills..^_^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need your comments to my artworks....please....i want to improve my designing skills..^_^
Page 1 of 1